Sharp Tree Service is looking for new reliable, knowledgeable and professional team members to join the staff. We pride ourselves in offering our clients clean, fast and honest work and we need help with expanding our territory.
Are you looking for a new opportunity with a strong, stable and financially smart company? Do you want the opportunity for advancement in your career? If so, Sharp Tree Service could be the place for you. We are looking for a CDL Driver, Class A and Class B.
Our Truck Drivers extend courteous, accurate, on-time services to our customers. As a key liaison between Sharp Tree Service and our customers, the Driver offers support and report any customer concerns or issues to ensure appropriate resolution to their unique needs.
Among many responsibilities, this position is involved in the following activities on a regular basis:
- Follow all safety rules and regulations of Sharp Tree Service
- Build and maintain quality customer relationships
- Ensures safe, accurate, timely, and efficient tree service to our customers
- Collaborate with management and sales representatives to communicate customer concerns and resolutions
- Perform daily pre/post trip inspection of vehicles
- Complete daily paperwork and computer data entry
Key qualifications and requirements for this position include:
- Track record of success in cultivating and building successful customer relationships
- You must be 21years of age or older (required)
- High school diploma or GED equivalent (required)
- CDL Class A or Class B (Commercial Driver’s License) certification required
- One year of previous driving experience with a CDL –A or B license.
- Able to write, speak, and communicate in English (required)
- Demonstrate the ability to operate equipment in a professional & safe manner
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective problem-solving, communication, and organization skills
- Ability to satisfy the DOT requirements including complete DOT logs (manual or electronic) if required.
- Must pass a physical ability test and RIAH drug screen
- Demonstrate the ability to utilize a two-wheeler with a load weighing up to 350 pounds while unloading product at customer designated areas. Also includes using ramps, docks or stairs to transport product in all weather conditions.
- Must have the ability to lift heavy cases up to 70 pounds
This position requires that you be willing to work a flexible schedule which may require you to work weekends, nights, overnights and holidays.
Sharp Tree Service, one of the Atlanta’s most dynamic Tree, Shrub & Lawn Care companies, is seeking an experienced Sales Arborist for our established premier territory in the North Metro Atlanta, GA area. With a branch location in Cumming, GA, we provide superior residential and commercial clientele with high quality, cutting edge tree care, plant health care, lawn care and land grading services. We are client focused and strive to provide quality, customized services!
Sharp Tree Service are certified experts in tree care and are the sales force for all of our services to clients and prospects. If you have a proven track record of results selling green/outdoor services to clients, we’d love to speak with you. We will also consider candidates who have a minimum of two years of sales experience in the green industry. Recent college grads please apply.
- Service and Grow Your Assigned territory
- Make client and prospect visits to diagnose and monitor landscapes
- Estimate job costs and provide quotes
- Familiar with Quickbooks and basic Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Set up crews, supervise work being performed, and complete jobs to clients’ satisfaction
- Obtain referrals from clients, network, and develop new business
- Participate in community and industry events such as presentations to horticultural associations, community organizations, garden clubs, trade shows etc.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A degree in Arboriculture, Forestry, Horticulture, Plant Science, Plant Pathology, Floriculture, Environmental Sciences, Biological Sciences, Sales or equivalent experience.
- Hands-on experience and knowledge of trees; knowledge of ornamentals and turf helpful
- A proven sales record
- An energetic & charismatic personality
- Great listening skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A love of the outdoors and nature
- Arborist Certification from International Society of Arboriculture preferred
- A valid driver’s license and Reliable personal transportation
- Must provide references
We offer one of the best equipped and trained teams in the industry, with an emphasis on quality and safety. Competitive compensation and More! If you would like to be considered for this position, please email an updated copy of your resume along with your contact information to email@example.com.